What Makes 4MAT 4 Algebra Different?
4MAT 4 Algebra I is a complete system for teaching Algebra I in a whole new way.
- Concept Based
- Designed to appeal to the needs of diverse learners
- Differentiated instruction strategies built in
- Rigorous, standards-aligned content
What do I need to Get Started Now?
The program includes everything a teacher would need to start immediately - just add your own textbook and you're ready to go!
- Teachers guide with specific activities and schedules
- Student workbook
- Classroom posters
- A complete collection of classroom resources which may be purchased or presented in a shopping list
What are the Classroom Material Costs?
- A classroom set of 30 student workbooks, including a teacher's guide and a set of 10 classroom posters for $550.
- There are three versions of the classroom resource kit ranging in price from $700 to $1200. View this classroom kit pdf for details.
- Also, we can send a detailed list you can use for a shopping trip.
Do I Need to be Trained?
While we recommend training for those with the means and the time, this program is designed so any Algebra teacher can begin immediately.
What Training is Available and What are the Costs?
Tuition for the workshops is $1000 which includes 2 day conference fee, teacher manual, 20 student workbooks and one complete set of 10 18x22" posters.
(1 day workshops may be available, please call for more details 800-822-4628)
4MAT 4 Algebra Training Dates
4MAT 4 Algebra training training is for teachers looking to use this program in their classroom. The training provides comprehensive guidance in how to use 4MAT 4 Algebra to help enhance Algebra I Instruction. This training includes 2 days of intensive instruction on how to use this program in the classroom.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance in all the instructional activities and projects comprising the course. Upon completion, participants are fully equipped to implement this program in their classroom.
Watch for future 4MAT 4 Algebra workshops to be scheduled.